1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Savannah, Georgia (Duh!) and I would bring
my BFF Sarah. She is the perfect travel companion for a girl excursion! She enjoys relaxing breakfasts, tours, shopping, architecture, shopping, drinking, shopping, shows, desserts, shopping. You see? How could I go with anyone else?
2. Something I often rant about is grey, elastic ankle sweatpants. The bane of my visual existence.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is grated Pecorino Romano cheese! Italiana-Americana girl all the way!
4. My “life-saving” product is physician’s formula make up. It has changed my life, literally!
5. A friend is someone who will do your dishes, just ’cause.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be “If I could visit a time/place in history it would be_______”
7. My favorite kind of art is when the subject is looking straight at you. All of my favorite paintings and photographs in my house are the ones where the subject is looking out. Something about that is so gripping. It engages me immediately and makes me begin to image what they are thinking, what are they trying to say with a look.