1. What I love most about my home is its simplicity. It is peaceful, safe and inviting. Everyday I look around and am reminded of how wonderful it is to have a place all my own.
2. I’m excited because summer is coming! I can almost taste the warm, humid sunny days ahead.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I’m frustrated is driving on a straight road for miles and miles with music to fit the mood. Something about driving is such a release. For a few minutes it’s almost as if you can actually escape whatever plagues you.
4. Currently I am craving a certain Southern vampire series that satisfies the ridiculous in me.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is her warmth. She gives the best squishy, warm, hearty hugs.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Dichotomy: True Tales of a Real-life Girl
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be, carbohydrates. Hands down! I need ’em! I would probably end up a million pounds but at least I would have a variety of shapes, sizes and tastes!